Thursday 18 January 2007

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is my first try at blogging, always thought it was for geeks, maybe that is what I have become!

I guess it is a good idea to write down your thoughts and experiences, but I am usually too lasy or too busy to do so, but I am going to try.

I hope I can have some good fun doing this and get some witty feedback, nothing rude though please. But I guess most of my friends can't yet use computers so I don't have to worry about that! Those that can I hope have evolved enough to write intelligently, but I could be wrong.

My reason for writing this blog is to chat about vibration training, which is one of my main interests. I hope I can learn some stuff from this, as it all seems so complicated now, but with so much potential.

Speak later

No comments: