Tuesday 10 February 2009

Marathon man benefits from aerosure!

Olympian Dan Robinson has been using his aerosure vibrated breathing training device and this is what he has found:

Since using aerosure, the improvements in my lung function have been significant and I have found it a really useful and important training aid. As an endurance athlete, I am continually looking for ways to improve my racing and training performance and the aerosure has enabled me to get the maximum benefit from my training sessions. Regular use of aerosure has meant that when I get to the start line I am confident that I have covered all bases in training and will race well. I thoroughly recommend aerosure. All the best, Dan.

We have no doubt that Dan is the first of many elite performers who will benefit from regular aerosure training.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

The early Russian discovery of vibration training equipment quickly revolutionized the exercise world. Additionally, it's leaked into rehabilitation and physical therapy centers worldwide.

I'd like to take a minute to discuss this with you and the readers of . Please take a a moment to consider allowing a guest post as it would be a privilege! I look forward to hearing back from you and hopefully having a chance to set something up.

Kindly,

Jim
jimr@gymsource.com
www.gymsource.com

Anonymous said...

Really interesting article. Hope to see same more!

Anonymous said...

Rather interesting to reed. Thx u . U make me happy

James Marker said...

Athletes always want to have more improvement in their body and racing. So for this they keep on trying many different products which proves to be very helpful for them.

Volcano Vaporizer said...

I think this is very informative post here...

Hgh pills said...

I never thought vibration training as a substitute for traditional education, but in addition to other forms of training.

how to get rid of anxiety said...

You simply hold youbreathe in your mouth and breathe through it for 40-60 breaths per day for beginners, and during light exercise for athletes.

Six Pack abs said...

I have found it a really useful and important training aid.

Snoring treatment said...

Really interesting article. Hope to see same more!

Snoring treatment said...

I have covered all bases in training and will race well

chemotherapy said...

Please take a a moment to consider allowing a guest post as it would be a privilege! I look forward to hearing back from you and hopefully having a chance to set something up

capsiplex review said...

I am continually looking for ways to improve my racing and training performance and the Youbreathe has enabled me to get the maximum benefit from my training sessions.

health product reviews said...

I thoroughly recommend Youbreathe. All the best, Dan.

Skin disorder said...

I will keep visiting this blog very often.

wartrol works said...

you and hopefully having a chance to set something up.

Hgh releaser said...

Really interesting article. Hope to see same more!