Monday 28 May 2007

Hi,

This week I have been working on sales channels for youbreathe. We are getting so much interest from people wanting to sell youbreathe. Once people try it they get hooked. You can pretty much feel the benefits straight away so it really markets itself. I guess this is what sales people are looking for, somthing they can make money from that takes little or no effort whatsoever.

I have also been working with the team at London South Bank University on the science of vibration training. We have been looking at stimulus characteristics and transmission. Obviously the vibration pulses get damped by the tissues of the body so working out which stimuli have the best transmission is just about as important as working out what stimuli have the best effects on the body. I will let you know more later.
I am also planning to add some meditations and visualisations that will be downloadable from the website as I think covering the psycho-physical is better than just covering the physical, especially when breathing is involved.
See you soon

No comments: